The "Ask for help" feature can be used when you need to ask question to someone who does not have a Kundo account. We are ...Read post product news
New in Kundo - July to September
Now it's time to look back on everything that happened in Kundo in the last quarter. Here is a summary of the improvements we made during July to September 2021.
Valuable insights with the Customer barometer
As part of our AI initiative, we have launched the Customer barometer for Kundo Mail. The customer barometer automatically analyzes the tone of voice in incoming e-mails and can give you valuable insights!
A brighter and more modern Kundo
Maybe you've seen that Kundo look a little different these days? We renew Kundo through a brighter, more modern design.
Different contact forms for different e-mail addresses
In Kundo Knowledge and Kundo Help Center, it is possible to add contact forms through which your customers can contact you. It is now possible to create several different forms that can be used to send emails to several different email addresses.
Export statistics for tags
Now it is possible to export the tag statistics in Kundo to Excel, just like all other statistics. This makes it possible to process the tag statistics further and spread it to others in the organization.
See assignments in Events
Some time ago, we introduced Events in Kundo where it is possible to follow what happened in a case. Now you can also see when a conversation has been assigned to someone or when an assignment is deleted.
Small but important changes in Kundo
- The navigation when working with Kundo in the mobile is now improved so that it is easier to change the view and see which view one is in.
- It is now possible to re-sort certain tables in the statistics so that you can, for example, choose whether you want to see the table in alphabetical order or in order of size.
- A red dot now appears in the Dashboard when there are several unanswered comments, emails or messages. This is a good indication that it may be a conversation that is extra important to look into.
- When an editor is removed from Kundo, it is now also removed as responsible for the content on all guides in a knowledge bank in Kundo Knowledge and Kundo Help center. You can then easily then filter out all guides that do not have anyone responsible for the content to ensure that these are taken care of by someone else.
- We have improved the experience for mobile users when your knowledge bank in Kundo Knowledge and Kundo Help Center is located as a widget on your website. The size of the button now becomes smaller when the visitor scrolls down the page and reduces the risk that it hides important information on your website.
- In Kundo Mail, now all mail that are moved between inboxes end up in Unanswered in the receiving inbox, regardless of whether the email is answered or not in the previous inbox.
- In Kundo Forum, it is now easier to "refurnish" your forum. You can now easily change the order of the categories by dragging and dropping them in the order you want them to appear.